Thursday, September 22, 2011

Best kept secret... Bluefly.com

Anyone who really knows me knows that finding a great item, at an even better bargain gives me the ultimate satisfaction. Frugal fashionistas such as myself rely on quality clothing for groundbreaking deals to keep our apparel cravings at bay. Thankfully for us, there is Bluefly.com. Their slogan alone “The ultimate hookup for the fashion obsessed”, gives the perfect description for this budget friendly online store.
Bluefly.com features major high end name brand designers such as Michael Kors, Dolce and Gabbana, Chloe, and Yves Saint Laurent, at prices that are almost too good to be true! I recently found these fabulous Nicole Miller dresses  by the high end fashion designer for more than half off  its original price, I can’t say I’ve been able found a deal of that value in a long time. The site is easy to navigate, with your own personal account and settings, even offering your own virtual personal shopper to ensure you find exactly what you’re looking for. From handbags and accessories to shoes and fragrances, Bluefly is certainly the one stop shop for anyone looking to find designer brands at affordable prices. Bluefly is also currently having a private sale with items up to 70% off, need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment