Thursday, September 22, 2011

Submitted Question

 I'm not asking for a miracle here!... or am I?

"I am a dark skinned woman with fairly good skin. I rarely have breakouts now, but when I was a teenager I had terrible acne that left blemishes and spots on my face. I am a college student and I need a product that will work, but most importantly be affordable. What are some products I can use that will even out my skin tone, clear marks and blemishes and be friendly to my pockets?"

(click the photo to take you straight to the virtual checkout counter!)

Palmer's Cocoa butter formula

$6
  •  Contains Vitamin E
  • Heals and softens rough and dry skin
  • Evens skin tone with regular use
  • Clears dark spots and blemishes

Ambi even & clear moisturizer
$6  
  •  Contains SPF 30
  • Holds moisture through out the day
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of blemishes and scars
  • Specially formulated for dark skin tones

Raw shea butter
$8
  • 100% organic
  • Natural supplement for moisturizers
  • Can reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, and stretchmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment