Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dolly's Digs

Things I'm currently digging... and you should too!


Essie's Fall Collection
 Besides the fact that it can be quite pricey, well at least for my budget, (at about $8 per teeny tiny bottle) or maybe it's just the thrifter in me. Either way, Essie's nail polish is one of the top tier nail polish brands. There is nothing worse than paying two dollars for a cheap beauty store brand nail polish, applying it, and realizing that it's absolute crap, chipping within the first couple hours, gunky coverage and a turtle slow drying process. Essie's nail polish on the other hand is durable, easy to apply, and comes in a wide variety of colors to choose from. Their fall collection has gorgeous colors that I can't wait to stock pile!

Red riding hood's... hood.
About a month ago I finally had a chance to check out the new Red Riding hood movie, and while the movie couldn't seem to keep my attention for long, Red Riding hood's hood most certainly did. Hooded ponchos coats like those warn in the 20's and 30's have began to make a comeback for the winter and are currently trending. Would you add the hooded poncho to your winter wardrobe?

S'more Brownies
Need I say more? You can find a quick and easy recipe here.


50's Inspired Sunglasses
Love love LOVE this new trend that the Khardashian sisters have been spotted wearing lately. Are you bold enough to follow in their footsteps?

The September InStyle Issue
 638 pages of goodness and a Beyonce feature... It just doesn't get any better than that! I'm only on page 185, and I already don't want it to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment