Monday, October 17, 2011

Coming up with some floral Autumn decor

Guest post written by Hannah Brooks

I've been so sick of my bland entryway in my house. Up until now I just haven't been able to come up with how I want to decorate it. I know that it's very important because that's the first part of my home that guests see when they come into my home. But right now I'm just concentrating on decorating it for the seasons and then I'll get some real regular decor up there after New Year's.
I've been decorating it and the rest of my home with fall decor over the past few days, but I wasn't sure about what to do in teh entryway. I looked online to find some ideas out about it and while I was doing that, I ran across some info on San Francisco wireless internet providers. I looked through ti some more and after that I decided to change over our home internet service to one of those providers.
I decided on some floral autumn decor because I was able to find a really good deal on some faux falll colored flowers at a local craft store. I found this really unique looking brown vase and made an arrangement. It's at least a start for our boring entryway.

No comments:

Post a Comment